Updated: Apr 14, 2020
Raspberry Nut Blondies
2 2/3 cups fresh raspberries
1 2/3 cup unbleached flour
I cup chopped nuts, i use a mix of walnuts, pecans and almonds
1 cup raw sugar
1 stick of unsalted butter plus one tablespoon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
1. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2.Next add the eggs and vanilla until combined.
3. In a large bowl whisk together the remaining dry ingredients, reduce speed on mixer and slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixer.
4. Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold in 3/4 cups of the nuts.
5. Line a 8 inch square baking pan with two strips of buttered parchment paper with the paper extending 2 inches up the side of the pan.
6. Pour batter into pan; next sprinkle the berries and the remaining nuts on top.
7. Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
These taste great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream